Monday, October 15, 2012

Time to START blogging!

Wait did I just say that? Time to start blogging I thought that was what I had been doing....but then I realized I have not been doing a stellar job!! I think my problem is that I have been creative and making things and stealing things from other teachers and I am not blogging about the successes or the failues or the in between moments. So I vow to do a much better job in the upcoming days, weeks, and months. I always get more into the blogging when I read about a fun linky and I think I was interested once I read about the Boo'ed Linky through one of the amazing blogs I follow Fancy Free in Fourth


So now I vow to take pictures of the room tomorrow and add additional things to my site. Look out blogging world I am about to join full force!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you. I forgot about my blog that I started a few months ago. Wish you lots of luck.

    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete