Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year with Goals in Mind 

I am joining up with Jessica from First Grade Parade for my goals for 2014 with a new start especially towards my approach on blogging. 




Those resolutions speak for themselves and now a few more personal and professional goals to stay focused on in the classroom.



I want to learn more about Genius Hour projects. I had read Teaching Like a Pirate over the summer about passions within the classroo. Then I found out about these projects  within the classroom based on those types of passions such as why o how do things work or where do things come from.Truly pojects that drive the students and make  learning fun. 



Stay more organized with record keeping. I am very accurate about anecdotal notes by using the app Teacher Notes on my iPad throughout the day. Now I need to transfer those dates to my record sheets and I never remember to. Ineed to find a more accurate way to remind myself to complete. 



Read more books for pleasure. I need to develop a list of books that would be  good to read. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 


 

I want to complete a triathalon locally. I have run three half marathons and I don't think I could run a full marathon but I want to move on from just running. 


Be sure to  link up with Jessica and be inspired by others and their goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment