Monday, October 21, 2013

Manic Monday

So I am going to try this manic Monday for my new Slant box partner...Lindsey...over at Miss Johnston's Room.  






Well I am still unbelievably sore from my pulled shoulder and my huge muscle spasms in the my right shoulder. I take for granted things I do daily on e you hurt your back...things such as washing your hair, getting out of bed, or sitting in a chair comfortably. So let's just keep that in mind as I got observed today at 2 PM with only an hour left of school and having just come in from recess and having library right before it. It was go go go for the entire day (as most Mondays are) and then having her walk in to just check in was icing on the cake. At least I was doing something some what exciting...or as exciting as reading nonfiction text and comparing continents gets.  We did all other aspects as much as possible but we will just see when I get it back. But really a Monday observation after a long weekend with my four year olds birthday party. Geez!! :) 


It was short but first attempt and still getting adjusted to the blogging world. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! That's not what you want to end your Monday with! I'm sure you rocked it though! :)

    Lindsey
    The Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete